วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My last weekend

Everybody had a weekend they had a different activity on the weekend. Somebody went to a country. Somebody spent their weekend time in Bangkok. Some body spent their weekend time with their family. Somebody spent their weekend time to join with their favorite activity.
For my Last weekend I spent all of time in Bangkok. Because I helped my family to do our business. My family has a business at China Town Thailand or we called it “Yao Wa Racht”. It is a great job because I saw a lot of people. My family business is a restaurant. We sold a Chinese food such as shark-fins abalone etc. My restaurant was opened about 30 years ago. My restaurant name’s is Chalermburi shark-fins. My restaurant opened everyday. Monday to Friday we opened in two times 11.00a.m. to 2.30p.m. and 5.00p.m. to 11.00p.m. But on Saturday and Sunday we opened 11.00a.m. to 11.00p.m. My family business was a small business. Our client was a usually client.
My grandmother was opened it when my father was young. My restaurant had two floor. On the second floor we had a big table for clients that wanted to have a party. On two sides of “Yao Wa Racht” have many restaurant same my restaurant. But the people can find any kind of food at “Yao Wa Racht”. Because it had different kind of food. Every kind of food was delicious. But if people came to “Yao Wa Racht” they had a problem about parking because they can parked at side of way at 8.00p.m. Most of people to used public car such as taxi bus etc. Because it difficult to find a parked. And they paid money for a parked. “Yao Wa Racht” got the name “The road of the most delicious food in Bangkok”. People liked to walk on a footpath for find their favorite food. On Friday Saturday and Sunday it will have people more than another day. Because people wanted to rest by find a delicious food and ate them.
“Yao Wa Racht” liked to have a festival. Most of festival was a Chinese festival. “Yao Wa Racht” was an address of Chinese people in Thailand. Most of business at “Yao Wa Racht” the owner of business was a Chinese people. Some of millionaire in Thailand had a business at “Yao Wa Racht”. Some of business was an old business At “Yao Wa Racht” had a many kind f business. Some of business was a big business some of business was a small business.
Everybody wanted to have a private time on their weekend for rest. But they had a different activity for their rest.















1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

"Yao Wa Racht"? Never been there before. Only been to Chinatown once. Will have to go there again I guess... :-)

P.S. Please change font color to white and change all Thai links into English links.