วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

My Experience about Travel place











Most of people have an experience about travel place. Somebody never go to different travel place and have a different experience. Because they never have a good chance for travel. Different place will have a different experience for traveler. Every country in this world have a beautiful travel place that useful for traveler.
I ever went to travel in Thailand an abroad too. But I went to travel in Thailand many times than in abroad. Travel place in Thailand and abroad have good things and bad things in there. When I was 8 Years old I went to Hong Kong. It was my first time experience in abroad. I went there for travel.
When I was 10 years old I went to Singapore with my mother, my younger brother, my aunt and my grandmother. Singapore was a small country and nearly Thailand. We used 2 hours to fly to Singapore by airplane. Singapore was a very small country and travel place was not too much.
When I was 13 years old I went to United States of America with my mother, my younger brother and my aunt. United States of America was very far from Thailand so we used many times to fly to there. United States of America was a big country and have many states in there. So it have a lot of travel place. When I went to United States of America I went to Disneyland, Universal Studio, Hollywood Street and Grand Canyon. Disneyland was a big famous park in the world. Universal Studio was a place that Hollywood movies used this place for take a movies. Hollywood movies used Universal Studio such as King Kong MIB etc. Hollywood street have a lot of foot finger print of Hollywood actor and singer. Grand Canyon was a mountain in Las Vegas. When I was there I met with snow. It was my first tie experience with snow.
When I was 16 years old I went to Australia with my mother, my younger brother, my aunt, my uncle and grandmother. I went to Australia for visited my cousin and for travel too. Australia have many country and all of country have a travel place. But my cousin was in Sydney. So we only traveled in Sydney. In Sydney have a lot of travel place. But travel lace that famous for traveler such as Opera House etc.
I have first experience about Thailand travel place when I was young. My first experience about travel is travel in Thailand. I remembered that I went to Cha-Um with my family. Thailand have many views of Thailand travel place such as sea water-fall mountain etc. I ever went to most of there. All of Thailand country have a travel place. I like to travel in Thailand because it waste a little bit of time and money. And Thailand travel place was the most beautiful travel place in this world.
Each people in this world will like a different views of travel place. And like to travel in different country.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: