วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

My favorite sport and hobby

Everybody used their free time to do their favorite activity. It has many kinds of activity such as sport hobby. They do their favorite activity because they can use their free time for useful things. Their activity can safe their from social problem that popular in present social.
In present social have many kinds of problem. But one problem that is tobacco. It has many kinds of tobacco such as cigarette heroine opium etc. But we can protect ourselves from this problem by play a sport or do a favorite hobby that you like. It has many kinds of sport and hobby that you can choose it. Kinds of sport such as football, basketball, tennis, table-tennis, swimming etc. Kinds of hobby such as singing, collect a stamp, dance, play a guitar, play a piano etc. You can choose kinds of sport or hobby or both upon your favorite and skillful. Sport help to have a good health. Hobby decreases your serious.
Each people will like a different kinds of sport or different kinds of hobby because they have a different favorite and different skillful. For me I have a favorite sport and favorite hobby. My favorite sport is swimming. I learn swimming when I was young. I have first experience about swimming when I was 5 years old. When I learned in school I have a good experience about swimming because they have a good coach to teach me. They have a good skill for a student that never has a skill about swimming until they can swim. I was swimming all the time when I learned in school.
My favorite hobby is singing. I like singing I was young. I remembered that I like karaoke all the time that my family has a meal outside a house. But I learned singing when I am 14 years old. I learned singing with Maneenuch Samaerasut. I learned at “MS Voice Studio Academy”. This academy taught all of skill about singing such as breath in singing, vibrato etc. And they taught about backstage and dance too. This academy has the best teacher about singing. Before I learned at this academy my skill about singing was d very bad. But while I learned at this academy I founded that my skill about singing was better. I think swimming was important that help me to have a good skill about singing. Because swimming help me to have a big lungs. A lung was an important part for breath in singing. Many of Thai singer was graduated from this academy such as Tata Young, Podduang etc.
Every kind of sport and hobby solve or protect you from problem about tobacco and it give other good things too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: