วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

My Trip in New Year “08”

At last month of every year it have a Christmas festival and New Year festival. Because it was a last time of every year that most of people will celebrate. Each people will have a different celebrate upon their style. Each religion will celebrate in a different style too.
Christmas festival was a festival of Christian religion. Most of people in Europe such as United States of America United Kingdom believed that if children put their sock at the window at night of 25 December Santa Claus will come by ride a rein deer to give their a presents. But all of country in the world have a Christian people. So all of country in the world have a celebrate about. At Christmas festival but their celebrate will different country in Europe. On 22 December I went to my old school because it has party that we called X-Mas Fair. This party was happened in every year. In this party have many activities such as concert sell food sell a souvenir etc.
New Year festival was a festival that everybody in this world know it. Somebody will use this time to rest their family. They will travel because it was a long weekend. But somebody use this time to do their job. Because they have an important reasons to do it. At night of 26 December I went to Pai with my family. We traveled by bus. We arrived Chiang Mai at morning of 27 December. From Chiang Mai we take van to Pai. Pai is one country between Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Sorn. It was a famous country for traveler. We used 3 hours from Chiang Mai to Pai. We arrived Pai in the afternoon. The weather was cool. When we arrived we ate lunch and rent jeep in cost 1000 baht per 24 hours for drove to resort and travel place. I met my friends at Pai. We rest at “Baan Kra Ting Pai Resort”. View of guest house divide into two view “Garden View” and “River View”. A cost of guest house “Garden View” cheaper than “River View”. Travel place in Pai was a temple and mountain. I went to “Wat Mae Yen”, “Wat Num Hu” and People’s road walk. Travel place in Pai was not much because it was a little city but a view was very beautiful. Because behind of this city was “Pai River”. We leave from Pai in the afternoon of 28 December. And we leave from Chiang Mai at night of 28 December. We arrived Bangkok in the morning of 29 December. We traveled before New Year time because my parents have to open our restaurant in New Year time.
At 5.00 A.M. of 29 December I went to Chiang Mai with my friends. It has a traffic jam because people like to travel at north of Thailand. We arrived Chiang Mai in the afternoon and store our bag in the hotel. Then we have a dinner at “Khum Khantoke Restaurant”. This restaurant sold only north food. Between we have a dinner they had show about north culture too. This restaurant was designed in north style. Next, we went to Chiang Mai Night Plaza for shopping. I got two polo shirts and one pair of shoes from there.
Next morning we have a breakfast and drove a car to Chiang Rai. Between a way we call at “Snake Farm” and drove ATV car at “Mae Rim”. It was very fun. We arrived Chiang Rai at Night. Next day we traveled at “Doi Tung”, “Doi Chang Moob” and “Mae Sai market”. Doi tung had a beautiful flower garden. These flower have to change follow a season. Doi Chang Moob had a big stone that look like an elephant. Mae Sai market appropriate for people that like a shopping. Because everything at Mae Sai market was very cheap. In the evening we back to my friend’s home for have a dinner and count down to New Year. Weather at Chiang Rai and Pai was cool and I like it. I very fun with this trip because I went to many travel place. And I got an experience that I never met it. I am very tried but I think it was worthwhile. We arrived Bangkok at night of 1 December.
All of travel place in the world have fun and new experience that wait for you for keep it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: